Cellularphones & car ads Cellularphones & car ads

Hey.

I didn't rate it or even watch it; let alone vote for it. BUT:

Why the hell am I in authors? :/

Add me on msn again: jjknox @ gmail .com

My Debut My Debut

Nice work.

Hey, for a first, that was great. The style is kind of overused though... and the voice isn't that pleasing to listen to. Not bad at all, and in a word, good.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Hahahahaha, all tens.

Good job man, this goes straight to the favorites. Hella funny.

I loved the style, it went so fast and was seemingly random but it DID follow the storyline. Good job again. I'll love seeing more from you.

Fatty Patty Fatty Patty

i liked it.

the graphics were really good. the inly good thing i saw about style was how patty's head trembled and when she barfed... sound is 10 because of fatty patty's voice, that was great! damn, the charcter fatty patty is awesome, i love her!

WigheadFilms responds:

i would kiss fatty patty but i think she'd eat me

Corporate Dummy Corporate Dummy

pretty good.

overall a nice flash. the 3 for violence becuase of the car crash, that was nice. the song was good too.

Elite Elite

i voted five!

hell yeah, that was good! the 3d was awesome. how the elite guy ran from the bullets was awesome. the whole idea was aweosme! I WANT MORE FROM YOU!

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

nice!

sin city was an excellent and amzing film and set of graphic novels.. you did well, and did it some justice. were all the characters hand drawn? well, the style was great and the grashoics were excellent. it makes a great trailer for the film.

The Dudette Next Door The Dudette Next Door

great

i loved it. your style and animation is great, and i'm glad that you didn't use the original dudette. i never would've guessed she's a lesbian, but that works out for everybody! i can't wait for your future submissions!

.:The Dream:. .:The Dream:.

nice.

the graphics were great. style was very nice, except when he was walknig from thebed. it loooked a bit electronic. :S. the voice was really good. i LOVED the preloading. great work.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

oh boy..

watching this sent tingles through my spine the whole time. brrrr. perfect job!